Contribute to Developing, Implementing and Maintaining WHS Management Systems
$295.00 incl. GST
This course describes the skills and knowledge required to contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of elements of a work health and safety management system (WHSMS).
It applies to individuals with organisational responsibilities for contributing to tasks in relation to elements of a WHSMS appropriate to the nature and scale of the organisation and its work health and safety (WHS) risks.
These people will work in a range of WHS roles across all industries and will apply a substantial knowledge base and well-developed skills in a wide variety of WHS contexts
- Implement and maintain WHS Consultation Processes;
- Identify hazards, control risks and implement control measures;
- Implement and maintain a WHS Management System.
Units of Competency:
- Provide information to the work group about WHS policies and procedures;
- Implement and monitor participative arrangements for the management of WHS;
- Implement and monitor the organisations procedures for providing WHS training;
- Implement and monitor procedures for identifying hazards and risks;
- Implement and monitor procedures for controlling risks;
- Implement and monitor the organisations procedures for maintaining WHS records.