Contribute to Developing, Implementing and Maintaining WHS Management Systems
$295.00 incl. GST
This course describes the skills and knowledge required to contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of elements of a work health and safety management system (WHSMS).
It applies to individuals with organisational responsibilities for contributing to tasks in relation to elements of a WHSMS appropriate to the nature and scale of the organisation and its work health and safety (WHS) risks.
These people will work in a range of WHS roles across all industries and will apply a substantial knowledge base and well-developed skills in a wide variety of WHS contexts
- Implement and maintain WHS Consultation Processes;
- Identify hazards, control risks and implement control measures;
- Implement and maintain a WHS Management System.
Units of Competency:
- Provide information to the work group about WHS policies and procedures;
- Implement and monitor participative arrangements for the management of WHS;
- Implement and monitor the organisations procedures for providing WHS training;
- Implement and monitor procedures for identifying hazards and risks;
- Implement and monitor procedures for controlling risks;
- Implement and monitor the organisations procedures for maintaining WHS records.
A Statement of Completion will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
This course is delivered online. Participants will need to have access to an internet enabled computer, and access to an actual workplace or simulated environment. Once course is paid in full the enrolled learner will receive an email the next business day with the link to the course and course completion details.
All participants must be over 16 years of age and in good health
All participants must have access to a workplace
All participants must have access to an internet enabled computer.
On completion a statement of completion will be issued to the enrolled person.