AS4024 – Machinery Safety
Machinery safety solutions to reduce risk of injuries.
The AS4024 Machinery Safety Standard
In today’s business environment there is a large focus on the safe interaction of people and machinery. The AS4024 Machinery Safety Standard has been developed to help employers, employees, designers, importers, manufacturers and sellers of plant and machinery to meet their legal obligation to ensure that, as far as practicable, machinery and plant in their workplace are designed safely and adequately guarded so they do not pose a risk of injuries or harm.
The team at Proactive Compliance have a wealth of experience in the field of machinery safety. Our team of machinery safety advisors work closely with world leading engineers to provide some of the best machinery safety solutions in the world.
Our Machinery Safety Services
Proactive Compliance can help you with any of the following areas of machinery safety:
• Risk Assessments
• Safe operating instructions
• Operator Manuals and Checklists
• Maintenance Manuals and Checklists
• Operator Training Manuals and Checklists
• Commissioning Manuals and Checklists
• Import gap analysis to AS4024
• Safety in Design reviews and documentation
• Onsite commissioning reviews
• Gap analysis of existing machines and supporting documentation
• Guarding requirements
• Operator Safety
• Safety Controls