CertMark Type Test
We deliver the CertMark Type Test system and auditing to businesses across Australia.
What is the CertMark Type Test?
Proactive Compliance works closely with Certmark International to deliver the CertMark Type Test System and Auditing to businesses across Australia.
This is a voluntary system of accreditation and can be adapted to any product across the globe. The Type Test Certification has been developed to show product compliance to a specific standard (ATSM, ISO, BSI, AS or AS/NZS Standards).
In order to achieve CertMark Certification, the subject material or product must:
• Be tested by a recognised testing laboratory
• Meet the requirements of the relevant standard
• Be manufactured in accordance with an approved Quality Assurance Program
• Carry a warranty
Why Should You Invest in CertMark Certification?
• Compliance to one or more standards or clauses
• Certification of non-building industry products
• Can be easily adjusted to suit market requirements
• Ongoing annual audits
• Manufacturing audits
• Document audits